Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Harry Potter Printable and Winner of MyMemories Digital Scrapbook Software


I LOVE to feature parties from kits in my shop and this one is extra special because it was my nephew's party. Again, I was not able to go (and either was my sister - the mommy of the birthday boy) but we managed to get a few pics of the "Great Hall."
My nieces 13th Harry Potter party can be found HERE.

 Love the snitch! A spray painted gold golf ball!

 Harry Potter favors, "Great Hall" banner, food tents and cupcake toppers can be found HERE
 My brother-in-law set up hola hoops atop sticks to play a live version of Quidditch!
And here is a free printable for all you Harry Potter fans!!
Click HERE to download or on the picture. 
You can order your Harry Potter invite HERE

And the winner of MyMemories Suite Digital Scrapbook Software is

True Random Number Generator  15Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Cynthia said...

I posted about this on FB. I am really excited, I thought people used Photoshop, or some other really expensive program to make all those cute handouts and Subway art! I can afford this program!! (winning it would be the best way, of course!) THank you sooo much for this giveaway. ANd this great info!

Cynthia, e-mail me and I will send you the directions to download your free software! Thank you all for participating! 

Photobucket
linking up to these parties:

3 comments:

  1. Still dying that I missed the party. There weren't enough picture taken for my liking. Boys - too worried about having fun I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! I wish I would have been there also!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...