Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Visiting Teaching Message {Free Printable}


Each month I am tempted to just copy the whole message on the visiting teaching handout because EVERY word is so good and powerful. The September message is such an important reminder for me to put my prayers and scripture study before everything else . . . that means BEFORE looking at the computer or starting the daily chores. I know when I do that, I have more patience with my boys, feel a sense of calmness and am more grateful for life's daily happenings.
I hope you are able to share this month's message with your visiting teaching ladies,
and here is a FREE printable to help.
As always, I make these for those who support me by following my via google connect (on the side bar there:))

If you missed my post about the inspired Visiting Teaching program, click HERE.
Click on image, HERE or head to VisitingTeaching.net to download.

Be sure to head over to VistingTeaching.net for more ideas about visiting teaching and more!

Photobucket

linking up to these parties:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I will pass it along tied to some yummy pumpkin treat:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your VT printables and I thank you for sharing them. I especially love this month's message.

    I am following you now.
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is great, I want to be better just reading it, inspired me to be a better visiting teacher! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...