Monday, September 12, 2011

Yellow Spray Painted Quilt Rack

I have had yellow fever lately, probably due to this beauty.
So the next culprit to yellow spray paint was our quilting rack! My mother-in-law makes AMAZING quilts (see monster quilt here) and we have some for every season and holiday so naturally they need to be on display! Can't wait to get my Halloween quilts out!
Here is the plain BEFORE:
And the fun, happy AFTER:

Next up for yellow paint? Our kitchen chairs. 

Photobucket
linking up to these parties:

4 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! I have some special quilts that my grandmother made. I would love to display them like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this really brightens up the quilt rack :) Brings attention to the lovely quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how a little paint can make such a difference?? That looks like a different piece now--and probably feels like it as well. Fabulous job--and that desk of yours is AMAZING! You are one talented gal! Thank you very much for sharing this @ Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful transformation! The black was too stark. Now the colors of the quilts are displayed and blend together with the rack. Very very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...