Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter Birthday Party

my cute niece asked me to make her a few printables . . . and by a few, i mean quite a few:) 
for her 13th birthday party (still can't believe she is 13) which happened to land on the opening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II
which happens to be one of her favorite movies/books.
so, i went to work with the help of her expertise on all things harry potter and the amazing creativity, patience, and hard work of my sister on getting ready for her party. . .
 and by party, i mean a 3 day party involving a harry potter movie marathon with 10 13 year olds!
i think my sister had a LOT of caffeine to keep up with those girls. 

i must worn you that just looking at these pictures makes me exhausted, not sure how my sister did it!
the party was complete with a display of potions,
house flags,
breakfast table,
snack table,
lunch table,
dinner table,
"great hall" banner,

favors which included a tie 
(something my sister just "whipped up" the night before the party. . .it's okay to not like her just a little bit)
harry potter glasses and a lightening tattoo,
hands on instructions on how to tie a tie,
 harry potter cupcakes,
watching ALL 7 harry potter movies,
and last but definitely not least, going to the midnight showing of
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, PART II.


 oh, how i wish i could have used the floo network to go to that party.
it was in utah, i am in nebraska,
they are 13, i am 27.
i was out of luck.

i made 2 different invitations for my niece to choose from, both of which can be found in my shop as well as the harry potter printables.
 


harry potter embellishments are by tainted sweets at mygrafico.com
a site i highly recommend for all things digital design!

linking up to these parties:

4 comments:

  1. Seriously?!? Awesome. I don't know how you ladies do all this. I am embarrassed to do my kids birthdays coming up these next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is all fantastic!!! The Acromantula Eyes really grossed me out though, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great!!! What awesome memories for those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Telisa for all your amazing printables!! I so wish you would have been here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...