Monday, August 22, 2011

Oh, Boy! {Free Printable}





And baby makes three, three BOYS that is!
We just found out we are having another boy and all I can say is. . .
Oh, Boy!
In honor of my 3rd little man on the way, I thought I would share these "Oh, Boy!" squares with you to use as you wish-
cupcake toppers, favor tags, labels, etc.

Just right click on the image, save to your computer and print.
As always, free printables are made for my followers via google connect. 
Thank you for your support!
I would love to see how you use these printables.

Photobucket

linking up to these parties:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the printable! Congratulations on boy #3! I'm having my 3rd boy in Oct. I was a little sad, but I'm excited now, it's going to be so much easier! Good luck! Thanks again! ♥ BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. You are very kind offering them.

    Congrats on your news too! How exciting!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool of you to make free printables for your followers!

    Feel free to link them up to my new Make Yourself Monday Blog Hop!

    -Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...