Friday, August 12, 2011

Mini Dining Room Makeover... Part 2?

Sarah here, back with an update to my 40 bags in 40 days post.. and a strangely psychic post about MY dining room. Really, not a clue that Telisa was posting about HER dining room.

Twins, I swear.

First, the dining room. Let's cut to the chase. This is before.
I like it. I was into the eclectic for awhile. Now, it's cluttered. I don't LOVE it. Time for a change.

A few months ago, I recovered the "S" with the same fabric from my dining room chairs. Last week, I recovered the chairs. Soooo... the "S" doesn't match.

Here is the new chair fabric. ahhhhhh. It's Dwell Studio from Joann's. I had a coupon. (maybe a post about my coupons later, but back to the dining room.) This is the third time I have recovered these chairs, and I have finally resorted to outdoor fabric. It's really easy to clean with two toddlers.

I always move everything away and start with a fresh slate.

Below, the fresh slate.
After!

A special thank you to Amy of Sprik Space for the awesome patterned printables!


I bought the frames at Walmart super cheap and have reused them from another room. I'm all about "shopping" from other areas in the house.


Now, for the 40 bags in 40 days update! Thank you to Bec from LittleLucyLu for the original posting about 40 Bags in 40 Days. You can check out her post here.

I have been working feverishly on my bags, mostly because I have all of you to keep me motivated! Here's my spice cabinet. It's all nice and neat now, and you can open the door without things falling out. (!) Oh, and that is Charlie.

I was appalled at myself for having some italian seasoning in there that expired in 2006. Gross.

Let me know how your 40 Bags are coming along!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...