Tuesday, August 9, 2011

{Before and After} - Kitchen and Dining Room


It took me a year to convince my hubby to let me paint over the mint green walls in our kitchen and dining room. I just could barely stand looking at them everyday. 
Yep, that is my 3 year old doing a 1000 piece puzzle. A boy after my own heart. 

 After a couple coats of misty gray paint in the dining room and robin's egg blue in the kitchen,
 it looks like this:
 Good-bye mint green, sorry to say you will not be missed:)

Now I need to convince the hubby into letting me paint the cupboards white and getting some dark hard wood floors. . .
We are in residency, I don't see that happening in the near future.
Photobucket

linking up to these parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...