Monday, June 11, 2012

4th of July Yarn Wreath

I originally started this wreath in February and thought it would be my "interchangeable" wreath that I would change with each holiday or season. Well, I liked the idea for a few months but decided I liked to have a variety and not stick with the same stick wreath year round. . . 
 So, these bad boys . . . a.k.a. yarn balls, are now glued on and are only coming off if I get desperate . . . which happens a lot, unfortunately. 
The idea came from the yarn mobile I made for Baby Lincoln found HERE. You can find a tutorial on how to make them there . . . basically just keep rolling yarn or wrap it around some foam balls. I am not sure where I got the glittery stars, they have been in my holiday bins for years and now I found a use for them.
 I love the 4th of July too much to not make wreath for it!! Happy 4th of July . . . and Flag Day!
Photobucket

linking up to these parties:

2 comments:

  1. I'M MAKING IT!! SO FUN AND CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much, I've featured you here http://diycraftyprojects.com/2012/06/50-happy-4th-of-july-craft-ideas-diycraftyprojects-com.html . Please stop by when you get a chance & grab a "I've been featured" button from the side bar. You can put it in this post, side bar or both. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...