Wednesday, June 22, 2011

***Custom Name Print***

newest addition to my shop
*** custom name print ***
spell out the name of that little sugar tot in your life or use it for a baby shower or birthday gift!
colors are customizable to match any room and other embellishments available as well.
discount applied for letters bought for a name with 5 or more letters.

Letters A B C D E F G H are available HERE
letters I J K L M N O P are available HERE
letters Q R S T U V W X Y Z are available HERE

embellshments by justsoscrappy, creativity by crystal at jessicasprague.com, and mygrafico.com, and ME!

2 comments:

  1. Your newest follower here, stopping by to say hi. I wish I could remember where it was I found your blog, but I can't. You've got some great stuff! Thanks for sharing. Hope you will stop by Vibrant Serenity sometime and take a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! These are adorable! I'm definitely going to make name signs for my kiddos using these letters! Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...