Friday, May 11, 2012

Superhero Cupcake Toppers and Avengers Party Pack{at SugarTot Designs: the store}

 In case you haven't noticed, we are all about Superheroes at our house. With three boys, everything has super powers. . . even my new Captain America phone cover from Wal-Mart. Yep, nerd alert! So, for Bodie's birthday we had a little superhero birthday bash (and by little, I mean in a hotel with just us little. . . it was wonderful:)) I made these cupcake toppers with my favorite Hall of Heroes font and Bodie was overjoyed when he saw all the Superhero logos.

Click HERE to purchase these Superhero toppers in my shop.

I have had a few requests to just have the Avenger's on the toppers, so I made an Avenger's birthday invitation and party pack!
Click HERE to purchase the Avenger's Invitation

Click HERE to purchase them in my shop!
Two months later and this is how I found "Super" Bodie watching some morning cartoons:)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Thanks so much for doing these. I have a feeling we will be using them over and over again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...