Monday, May 28, 2012

memorial day bunting banner

 Happy Memorial Day! I wanted to display some red, white and blue in my house and remembered this guy I made last year for the fourth of July. I thought I would repost it for Memorial Day.
There is also something terribly wrong with me because my mantle has changed at least 20 times since than. . .
Also, don't forget to enter SugarTot Designs: The Shop giveaway going on until Friday, June 1st! Winner receives a free invitation and party pack in my shop. If you don't see what you want in my shop, I will make you a custom party package!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OH I love your pretty BUNTING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I know it's for Memorial day but I hope you will link up to my Patriotic Project Parade!

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/06/patriotic-project-parade-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...