Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June Visiting Teaching Message {free printable}


How is it June already??? I always think I can put off my visiting teaching and before I know it, the month is over. Sooooo, don't be like me and visit your lovely sisters before the last day of the month. This message is great for me as I tend to worry and feel bad about the "numbers" more than the visiting and serving. I don't always feel like I am doing any good visiting my sisters when my children are running around crazy, but I do know that we are asked to visit teach for a special reason. I also truly believe that who we visit isn't picked at random but prayerfully thought out. I am grateful for the chance to get to know my sisters better and for their example. I ALWAYS leave my sisters homes feeling like I can be a little bit better and a little bit stronger.
As usual, you can just download the 4x6 or the 8.5x11 with four messages to a page.



Happy visiting teaching!
There are 2 days left to enter my giveaway. . . ONE FREE INVITATION AND PARTY PACK!!
Enter HERE
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Your design is adorable. I can't figure out how to download it! Help please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to share this during my lesson next month, how do you download it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for the trouble. Can you email at sugartotdesigns@gmail.com and I will email it to you? Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hi can you email this to me?
    delee@cox.net
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi can you email this to me?
    delee@cox.net
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please email it to me also?
    thebriggs7@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I would love it if you could send it to me as well! Thanks!

    meganklemon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you send this handout to me also? kimsaloette@gmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you send me this handout as well? ciaraschmutz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...