Monday, December 31, 2012

NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP

Life has forced my little corner of the world wide web to slow down drastically . . . I am not going to lie it has been soooo nice to do a project and not take pictures along the way and post about it after. I seem to enjoy projects more and not worry how it will look on screen. However, I do miss socializing with people whom I have never met in person but feel as though I know them through all the social networks out there. Anyway, I am still here just not posting as often. My posts are mainly when I get ideas from customers that I think the rest of my readers will like and I turn them into freebies:) Like this simple but fun NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP print from a wonderful teacher who asked me to make it for her classroom.
There are four colors to choose from, just click on the image and save to your computer. I think this is a great quote for the New Year and hope we all keep this in mind!



All the prints are 8x10's. I hope you all have a fabulous 2013!!! Follow SugarTot on facebook so you don't miss any free printables!
Photobucket

linking up to these parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...