Friday, February 17, 2012

Chevron Coffee Table Makeover

I'm an almost-constant Craigslist scavenger. This coffee table came from the "free" section, and I threw my whole family in the car and picked it up in the middle of a snowstorm.
Here it is "before"... i'll admit it, it's U-G -L-Y!
I had a whole gallon of aqua "oops" paint in the basement just dying to be used!
So I painted two coats and then measured and taped off the top for the chevron.

The chevron color is a combination of the aqua and a little white so that the blue was the same. You can use different colors, or even just plain white, too.
And now on to the big endtables that came with it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! incredible change! Thanks for sharing this uncommon repainted table.

    Laura@ a meticulous white furniture store

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...