Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playroom Castle Mural

I have been visiting family for the past couple weeks (note, lack of posts) and thought I would share a mural I painted in my Mom's playroom for Christmas in 2009 and the adorable designing she has done since. 
In the process . . . 
The final product . . . 
 
Oh, that same preggo belly of mine is back.
Here is the rest of the adorable playroom that my boys play in for hours and are going to sorely miss when we go back to Nebraska.
 One of the first digital designs I made . . . good thing my Mom (a.k.a. Grandma Kat) loves anything her children make:)
 I am even in love with the closet.
 Pottery Barn inspired Chalkboards.
Stay tuned to see the amazing remodels my Mom has done to her Victorian Bathroom and Living Room.

 Photobucket

linking up to these parties:

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Popped over from BNOTP. That playroom would steal even us old folks heart. It just makes me want to pull out some play dough or legos. So fun! What a lucky grandma. Love your digital design too. Now a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I joined the party at BNOTP too. DARLING playroom! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...