Monday, October 24, 2011

Spiderweb Munch Recipe {Free Printable Recipe Card}

I saw this recipe in our local newspaper and anything with 5 or less ingredients 
(and 2 of those being chocolate and peanut butter) I have to try!
All it takes is toasted rice cereal, peanut butter, semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate because I LOVE it) and powdered sugar.

Start by melting your bag of chocolate chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter in a saucepan on low/medium heat, stirring constantly. When it is completely melted, remove from heat and add 1/3 cup powdered sugar, stir vigorously until all the lumps are gone. 
I could just eat the pot of hot chocolate and peanut butter and be happy.
Pour one cup of your mixture into a bowl with 3 cups of toasted rice cereal in it until it is covered.
(I just eye balled one cup, I didn't want to deal with the mess of measuring out one cup)
After it is all mixed in well, put on an ungreased cooking sheet and form into a circle with about a one inch rim with your spatula (I tried my hands and made a huge mess, don't recommend it)

Pour the rest of the chocolate mixture in the circle. Put peanut butter in a heavy duty bag, cut a little hole in the corner and pipe concentric circles around the middle. With a toothpick, start at the middle and draw a line out forming your spiderweb.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes, cut into wedges and ENJOY!


Here is a 4x6 recipe card that you can save to your computer and print. Just click on card to open in a new window, right click and save.
So easy, so good and so cute!
Photobucket

linking up to these parties:
 

5 comments:

  1. LOOKS SO YUMMY!!!! Can't wait to try it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea..yummmy..I love it :)) I found ya over at craftomaniac linky party and had to stop in. I'm Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com ..Officially following ya with smiles..Great blog..Hope you can stop in and visit sometime..Ty :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy, i'm stopping over from tip junkie and would love to have you stop by my blog and check out our huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having a Halloween Kid Treats party over at Sassy Sites! I would love for you to come by and link this up! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...