Monday, November 5, 2012

Blessed Thanksgiving Banner {Free Printable}

My wonderful, supportive sister asked me to make a Thanksgiving banner that was quick and easy to put together. So, I give you a quick and easy BLESSED Thanksgiving banner that is easy to put together:) It is a simple reminder that I really should have hanging more than one month out of the year.
To make your own banner, simply click the download button,
print at home or take to your favorite printer (OfficeMax, Staples, Kinko's, etc.),
Cut out each banner (easiest with a straight edge cutter)
Use a hole punch to punch a small hole at both top corners,
Tie ribbon or string to attach the banner together,
Hang and enjoy!
 Good ol' Martha Stewart gave me the idea to wrap twigs with yarn for a pop of color! 
The banner can also be hung with some twine and clothes pins which would make assembling this even easier. 
I hope you enjoy your new BLESSED Thanksgiving banner!
To stay up to date on free printables and sales in my SHOP follow me on FACEBOOK.
I am busy working on new Christmas cards . . . they will be posted this week.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

linking up to these parties:

12 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I like BLESSED better than GIVE THANKS. Yep, I'm doing it. Love it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thank you for making it so easy to do. I am blessed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this printable...beautiful! Featured it today on my blog Finding Fabulous ;)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Your post was featured on my blog. Please stop by to grab your "I've been featured" button. http://bestlifemistake.blogspot.com/2013/10/free-thanksgiving-printables.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you included all the different prints behind each letter, and all I have to do is cut. Because, YES, I am that lazy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Is this banner still available for printing? When I click "download", it is not pulling up directly to download, rather taking me to some business links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie the same thing happened to me yesterday, too. I'm with you hoping that the correct link will be reopened so that we can both enjoy this beautiful Blessed Banner for our own Family Thanksgiving gatherings in 2021.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...