Tuesday, February 21, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Lucky Shamrock {Free Printable}

Oh, I LOOOOVE St. Patrick's Day!!! Do I begin every holiday with that statement?? Ok, so I love every holiday and love making printables for them:) 
Hint, hint. . . Come back in a few days for another one!
 Not sure what it is about St. Patrick's Day that I love, maybe it is that I get to pretend I have the "luck of the Irish" because I have red hair and green eyes even though I am not Irish. Maybe it is all the green everywhere or that mischievous little leprechaun that comes around. Maybe it is because it reminds me of my sister who almost shares a birthday with the holiday. Maybe it is because of all the fun things I see on pinterest that I get to do with my kids. Maybe it is because it reminds me of working at an Irish Pub in Cleveland where I met a life long friend (also a red head and also the person I write this blog with:)) . . . whatever the reason, I always feel a little lucky when it comes around. And who couldn't use a little luck?
Simply click on the download button to get your free 8x10 "Lucky" printable.

May the luck of the Irish be with you!!
linking up to these parties:


  1. Very Very cute!!

    Feel free to link it up on my Linky Party :)

  2. Love this! Thanks for offering it...for free! Very sweet of you to share your talents!
    Have a happy weekend!


  3. HOW do you keep that many rolos in plain sight?!? :) just printed mine out and put it up for all to see- so cute, Telisa!

  4. Ha ha!! I have another stash in my cupboard:) I keep telling myself that I am going to use those to make some delicious caramel cookies after St. Patty's Day.

  5. Have to admit...I start every Holiday with that statement! I love the felt shamrocks...how did you make those?

    1. Holidays are the best aren't they? I made the shamrocks with this tutorial:

  6. I LOVE THIS! I actually "pinned" it today! I would love if you'd link this up to my new linky party!!


    Happy Crafting, Mallory @ Classy Clutter

  7. This is so cute! I love printables and I am so happy when people share them! Thanks so much:) I am a new follower and would love you to stop by and link this up at my Friday Frolic linky party!!


  8. merci pour le partage !... je cherche des freebies sur le web et je partage mes liens sur Pinterest : je viens d’y ajouter celui-ci !... http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ (j'ai déjà plus de 13000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits !)

  9. Thanks so much for sharing a free printable.


Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...