I have been overloading you all with free printables and today I have yet another one. I know Thanksgiving is over but in the December Ensign, the First Presidency message is "The Choice to be Grateful." In the youth section, it has the idea of not just talking about our blessings but writing them down. Starting with 100 things. . . it is pretty easy when broken down into 10 categories:
Thank you to John Hilton and Anthony Sweat for coming up with these so I could make some printables:)
1. 10 physical abilities you are grateful for
2. 10 material possessions you are grateful for
3. 10 living people you are grateful for
4. 10 deceased people you are grateful for
5. 10 things about nature you are grateful for
6. 10 things about today you are grateful for
7. 10 places on earth you are grateful for
8. 10 modern inventions you are grateful for
9. 10 foods you are grateful for
10. 10 things about the gospel you are grateful for
I love this idea and plan on using it for Family Home Evening or anytime during the Christmas Season. By so doing, we can "receive the gift of a more grateful heart" as stated by President Henry B. Erying. That is a wonderful gift to have!!
To download your papers, click HERE or on the picture above.
linking up to these parties:
craftomaniac, dittle dattle, between naps on the porch, stories from a2z, not just a housewife, tip junkie, sugar bee, blue cricket design, somewhat simple, house of hepworths, tater tots and jello, at the picket fence, remodelaholic, whipperberry, i heart naptime, the shabby nest, under the table & dreaming, be different act normal